“Give, and you will receive. Your gift will return to you in full-pressed down, shaken together to make room for more, running over, and poured into your lap…” (Luke 6:38)
Thank you for supporting the ministry and outreaches of Calvary Chapel Community Church. Please contact us if you need any assistance.
Alternative Ways of Giving
- Cheque (International and South Africa)
- SnapScan (only in South Africa)
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
Giving By Cheque
Please make out all cheques to Calvary Chapel Cape Town.
If posted, please send to: P.O. Box 12201 Mill Street 8010 South Africa
Giving with SnapScan
SnapScan is a smartphone app that you can link to your credit card (and some debit cards) for simple and secure electronic payments. It is available for iPhone (AppStore), Android Phones (Google Play), and BlackBerry (BlackBerry World). Follow the steps below to give with SnapScan.
- Download and install SnapScan on your smartphone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions in SnapScan to set up your app and card for payments. Any card with which you can perform e-commerce payments will work with SnapScan.
- Scan the QR code below with SnapScan and enter the amount you would like to give.
Giving by EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer)
You can also give your gift via electronic funds transfer or bank deposit into the church account:
Calvary Chapel Cape Town Nedbank Account # 1010-086-243 Branch Code 101009 (Gardens)
If you would like more information about giving towards specific ministries or outreaches (eg. Children’s Ministry, Discipleship School, Prison Ministry), please submit the form below and we will get in touch with you.